WIC Resource List
The WIC program at Canyon Pediatrics has a number of resources for all families. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected] or 480-507-2199
- 24 hour BF hotline: 1-800-833-4642
- First Feed Virtual Education and Support (BF Classes through AZ WIC): Text word "class" 602-390-7009
- LeLeche League of Arizona: 602-234-1956 https://www.lllofaz.org/east-v...
- ASU BF Clinic: Call or text: 602-767-4433
- To apply for AHCCCS, SNAP, or TANF: 1-855-432-7587 https://www.healthearizonaplus... 8 Housing Info: Arizona Public Housing Authority - Section 8 | Arizona Department of Housing (az.gov)
- Formula shortage/recall info ADHS - Nutrition & Physical Activity - Safe Formula Feeding (azdhs.gov)
- WIC Shopper's Helpline: If you have questions about your WIC food benefits while you are shopping, please call your local WIC clinic for assistance or contact the AZ WIC Shoppers’ Helpline at 1.866.927.8390 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or email [email protected].
- WIC Food list: ADHS - WIC Families - Foods - Home (azdhs.gov)
- AZ WIC Vendor list: az-wic-vendor-list.pdf (azdhs.gov)
- AZDHS | Familes - Arizona Department of Health Services